15th May 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

What should I do next to get a government job after completion of B.Com course?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have completed my B.Com final & I am really confused what should i do next for doing government job? Can you please provide me the complete information on this as soon as possible? I want to apply for the government job but am not sure how!

15th May 2015, 10:05 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do next to get a government job after completion of B.Com course?

If you want to apply for Government jobs then first of all, I would like to suggest you some currently opened government jobs you can apply for and start preparation :

>> SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination for various posts - Assistant in Ministries of India, Tax Assistant, Upper Division Clerk, Sub Inspector, Inspector of Post, Income Tax Inspector, Excise Inspector, External Affairs Jobs etc.

You just need to have a degree in any discipline and your age must not be less than 18 years and more than 27 years and relaxation in upper age as per government rules.

You should apply for this recruitment examination now because it is still open for registration and the last date for online registration is 26th of May 2015 for Part I and 28th of May 2015 for Part II registration.

Just visit the official website of SSC Online then go to Online application and then choose Part I registration and register for this exam as per details required.

>> IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment for 500 posts : You can apply for this recruitment exam on your graduate basis but your age must not be more than 25 years.

The last date to apply online for this recruitment is 22nd May 2015 and 500 posts are recruited in this bank for Executive post so you must apply.

>> Madhya Pradesh VYAPAM Forest Guard Recruitment : A candidate passed in class 10th is eligible to apply for this post but age of the candidate must not be more than 30 years.

>> Airports Authority of India Junior Executive Recruitment Accounts Discipline : A candidate having passed in B.com is eligible to apply and age of the candidate must not be more than 27 years.

There are some other jobs you can apply for :

IBPS Bank Clerk and PO recruitment round V 2015 : A graduate is eligible to apply and age must be maximum 30 years for PO and 28 years for clerk post.

Railway Examination Recruitment Board for the post of Group D, Clerks, ASM recruitment etc.

UPSSSC Accountants Recruitment : Candidates passed in class 12th are still eligible and you can now apply because registration is open.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?