24th May 2015, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?

Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry? I want a job after completion of the course. So, can you please guide me with the steps which I need to follow up for the same? Kindly give me the information on this soon as possible?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a government job before completion of M.Sc course?
  2. Will I be eligible to apply for government job after passing MSc Chemistry?
  3. What type of entrance exams I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  4. Can I get government job after completion of M.Sc in Bio-Chemistry?
  5. What should I do for government job after doing MSc in Analytical Chemistry?
  6. How to get a government job after passing MSc in Chemistry?
  7. Government/Non Government job opportunities after completing of MSc Environmental Science?
  8. Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?
  9. Which government jobs are available after MSc Chemistry?
  10. Which are the government exams which I can write based on the district to get the government job after completion of B.Sc Chemisty?
  11. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What jobs are available in government sector after completion of MSc Organic Chemistry?
  13. Can I get a job with a good salary after completion of MSc Analytical Chemistry
  14. Can I get job after completion of MSc Organic Chemistry?
  15. Government job opportunities for MSc Organic Chemistry and MSc Inorganic Chemistry? Which one has a better scope?
  16. Can I apply for MSc Chemistry after doing BSc Chemistry? What are the skills and qualifications required?
  17. What are the job availability for MSc chemistry student
  18. What are the entrance exams which I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
24th May 2015, 01:42 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?

Government jobs for the M.sc chemistry canddiates :-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. The candidates can apply for the post of Project Assistant Chemistry in IISER , mohali

2. The candidates can apply for the post of Research Trainees in National Agri-food Biotechnology Institute (NABI)

3. The candidates can apply for the post of JRF in Northeastern Hill university , Shillong.

4. The candidates can apply for the post of Project Assitant in University of Hyderabad.

5. The candidates can apply for the post of Project Fellow in Central university of karnataka.

6. The candidates can apply for the post of Project fellow in Sugarcane breeding institute , coimbatore.

7. The candidates can apply for the post of JRF in National research centre for orchids.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?