1st June 2015, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Admission Procedure of Mass Communication diploma in DU? Fee structure and admission form details for the same?

Hello,I am debapriya. i want to know about DU Mass communication diploma department. when the university will start giving admission form for the course? and what is the fees structure of the course.

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for mass communication admission? Fee structure and details about the Hostel Facilities?
  2. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?
  3. How to take admission in mass communication in Amity University? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  4. What is the fee structure for mass communication in BHU? What is the admission procedure?
  5. Fee structure for diploma in Mass Communication and best institutes in Hyderabad for the same? -- [New]
  6. Procedure and Eligibility criteria to get admission for Post graduation in Mass Communication from Jamaia Millia Islamia college?
  7. Admission form details for joining B.Ed course?
  8. Can I get admission for Ph.D Mass Communication? Minimum eligibility criteria to apply?
  9. Can i get admission on the basis of my diploma in degree? Procedure and fee structure of it? Is there any scholarship available?
  10. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of diploma course in Mass Communication from IGNOU?
  11. Admission UG mass communication course in DU after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure?
  12. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  13. Detailed information, career prospects and fee expense of PG in Mass Communication program for B.M.L.T student?
  14. What is the admission process for MSc Visual Communication? What is the fee structure and the syllabus?
  15. What is the fee structure for mass communication?
  16. How can I apply for admission for B.Tech ECE in Amity? Procedure for admission and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How may I get admission in B.Ed course? How may I get admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  18. Is it possible to take admission in AMIE after completing 4 years diploma? Fee structure and duration of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
4th June 2015, 01:03 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission Procedure of Mass Communication diploma in DU? Fee structure and admission form details for the same?

Basically admission starts in between the month of July to August. We don't know the exact date of starting of admission procedure. So you need to get updates time to time from their official website.

Course fee is 30,000 and duration of course is 6 month.
12th June 2017, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission Procedure of Mass Communication diploma in DU? Fee structure and admission form details for the same?

What is the fee structure for mass communication in delhi university and the second thing is what is the 2017 entrance Exam date for mass communication in du.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?