15th April 2015, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?

Hello,
I am NRI, staying and working in UAE. I need Education Loan for my daughter. She wants to study MBBS. My total salary is 3000 AED. So, please tell me the process for applying Education Loan as I am NRI but my daughter is Indian, lives in India.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in India if my father is working in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  3. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What kind of EMI options are available in Education Loan if want to study MBBS?
  5. Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in US for MBBS Doctor?
  6. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government serviceman?
  7. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  8. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  10. How can I get Education Loan to study MBBS in India?
  11. How much time is taken to get Bank Education Loan to study MBBS after appearing in entrance exam?
  12. Formalities to apply for Education loan to study MBBS in Russia?
  13. Is it possible to show Brother-in-Law's IT file as a guarantor instead of father to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  14. Procedure to apply for Education loan for MBBS 1st year student?
  15. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  16. Possibility to apply for Education Loan for study MBBS?
  17. Can I get Education loan to study MBBS?
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
1st May 2015, 12:49 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am NRI, staying and working in UAE. I need Education Loan for my daughter. She wants to study MBBS. My total salary is 3000 AED. So, please tell me the process for applying Education Loan as I am NRI but my daughter is Indian, lives in India.
Student Eligibility
  • Should be an Indian National.
  • Should have secured admission in recognized university on merti based or through entrance test after completion of 12th.

Course Eligibility:
  • Course should be approved and offered by recognized colleges. These colleges should be recognized by UGC/ Govt. / AICTE/ AIBMS/ ICMR etc.

For Indian studies up to 4 lacs of loan, No security required, parents or guardian can be made joint borrower.
Up to 7.5 lacs and more than 4 lacs, parents or guardian can be joint borrower and collateral security should be given in the form of third party guarantee. Above Rs.7.5 lac, tangible collateral security of suitable value will be accepted by the bank.

If you have above things ready then you can apply for education loan through any bank in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?