24th April 2014, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do bachelor course in Physiotherapy in aforementioned colleges?

I have not done 10 2 in science field but i have qualified 10 2 in arts and done diploma in spa therapy,completing anatomy and physiology certified by Habia UK.So is it possible to do bachelor course in physiotherapy in aforementioned colleges please?

Related Questions:
  1. Details of colleges offering Bachelor in Physiotherapy?
  2. What to do after completion of Bachelor in physiotherapy?
  3. What to do After Bachelor in Physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Details of the colleges in Kerala offering MPT? I have completed my Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India
  5. How many courses are there for masters of physiotherapy after bachelor of physiotherapy
  6. Scholarship for pursuing Master in Physiotherapy from USA?
  7. What should I do between PG in Physiotherapy and Hospital Management
  8. Which course may I select after finishing bachelor of physiotherapy degree?
  9. Am I eligible for bachelor of physiotherapy or ayurveda after finishing 12th commerce with 50%?
  10. Can I take admission for bachelor of physiotherapy or masters of physiotherapy by distance education or regular batch in Mumbai
  11. How many government seats are available for MPT?
  12. Can I become Surgeon after completion of Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  13. Details about PG courses in Physiotherapy in Karnataka?
  14. Is my degree valid after completing bachelor Physiotherapy from IASE university Rajasthan?
  15. Am i eligible for UPSC after completing bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  16. Which are the upcoming government jobs for Bachelor in Physiotherapy students? Do I need to prepare for banking services exam or UPSC?
  17. What are the common types of essays given after/before the interview at the time of admission at Amity University? If I have applied for Bachelor in Physiotherapy course then will they give essay related to Physiotherapy? How to prepare for it?
  18. Age limit for Physiotherapy courses? Career scope of Physiotherapy?
3rd May 2014, 03:39 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to do bachelor course in Physiotherapy in aforementioned colleges?

As you have done diploma in Spa Therapy then i think you can apply for the admission in Physiotherapy. There are many colleges in India there you can apply for the admission. Here you have not mentioned that where should you want to do graduation otherwise i will suggest you name of some colleges.

As you have done diploma then it is best to do degree after that and i think you have taken right decision and Physiotherapy is a good course and there are lots of scope in this field.

So, don't worry you should go for it. And do serve the people. This is an honorable job and in abroad there is also many scope in this field. And i think if you want to get admission in any of the college then you need to apply for the entrance.

For any professional course you have to apply for the entrance exam and after getting good marks in it after that you will be able to apply for the admission otherwise it is not possible.

And it is best to do graduation from a best and reputed college and it is best for your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?