8th July 2015, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Do we need to go for coaching for getting Civil government jobs?

Any coaching needed for government jobs in civil or coaching centers in hyderabad for government jbs? or can I prepare by my own? will that help? Can someone please provide me the suggestions on the same as soon as possible?

Thanks!

8th July 2015, 12:14 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do we need to go for coaching for getting Civil government jobs?

No, it is not necessary to go through the coaching classes for the preparation for the civil services or other examination.

As it is well known proverb that "Self study is the best study" so you can go with own for the preparation as every year many students qualify by the self study.

But you need to work hard and keep updated against the examination pattern as coaching institute help you in getting update about the changes in the examination pattern, syllabus and some new concept to learn.

Other than this if you prepare and go through the test series of various examination you will definitely crack it. But first off all try to go through the NCERT books, English newspaper regularly.

For more information about the examination click on www.upsc.gov.in or state board to get knowledge.

As the role of coaching is only to guide you but the rest your work will give the result.
8th July 2015, 01:51 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

If you can study in a particular schedule and full of your dedications then i think that you will not any need to take coaching for getting civil government job.

Yes, you can definitely crack the exams for civil government jobs by yourself.

You simply have to work on the below given some tips :

** Going through Syllabus

My suggestion to you is that you should not go for the whole syllabus. You should choose all the topics with more weightage and your interest.

** Time management

** Choose your favorite optional subjects

** Strong in Current Affairs

** Prepare for interview

In Interview you should have good communications skills.

My suggestion to you is that you should also try to solve previous year exams for practice.

Here is some reference books for you :

** Best Books for Quantitative aptitude

** Quantitative aptitude by R.S Aggarwal

** Quantitative aptitude by Abhijit Guha

Best Books for General awareness

** General awareness 2013 by Manohar Pandey

** 3rd Activity Book by Dreamland

** Business General Awareness by L N Koli

Best Books for Computer knowledge

** Computer Networks by Andrew S. Tanenbaum
8th July 2015, 09:38 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, of course it will serve as a platform for your preparation to competitive exams. They will test your knowledge on weekly basis through mock tests. They help the candidate to overcome their weak topics in the subject.

They will take limited time to get covered all the topics and thus, help the candidates to improve in all the topics. They also motivate the students to achieve their goals with materials.

However, if the candidate is self motivated and confident, he/ she can go on with their own preparation. They should self assess their preparation by writing more number of previous years question papers. They should stick to the schedule and should noot be disturbed during their preparation.
8th July 2015, 11:07 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

That depends upon your ownself dear, if you feel like you can prepare for the examination in your own and you do not need a coaching Institute to do so, you can therefore do it on your own, but if you are not so strong in studies but an average child willing to clear the examination, I would suggest you to opt for any good coaching Institute and get yourself well prepared for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?