8th July 2015, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed for getting government jobs after Civil Engineering?

What is the procedure to be followed for getting government jobs after Civil Engineering? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? I really wanted to see myself getting a government job after my studies but am not sure what needs to be done for the same.

8th July 2015, 02:05 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for getting government jobs after Civil Engineering?

There are so many options through which you can try for the government job after completion of your civil engineering.

There are many PSU government undertaking which offers direct interview on the basis of GATE score.

So my suggestion to you is that you should prepare yourself for the GATE entrance test and try to score as much as you can.

After that you have to prepare for the interview process.

Interview basically includes :

** General knowledge.

** Good technical knowledge.

** Good communication skills.

** Good personality.

So my suggestion to you is that you should take care of the above tips.

Also you can apply through the various entrance exams conducted for the government jobs like SSC and UPSC.
10th July 2018, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for getting government jobs after Civil Engineering?

Without writing gate how I can get govt job as assistant engineer in any department of civil engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?