21st August 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Which exams to answer to enter in government jobs? Names of the government jobs and coaching institutes available?

what all competitive exams i can give if i want to enter in government jobs...............as well as name for the competitive exams i can give ......and what coachings are available for its preparation....................

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs?
  2. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  4. Government jobs for electronics engineer having 3 years experience on satellite communication and networking background?
  5. Is there any government jobs available for candidates who are above 38 years of age?
  6. What are the different government jobs I can apply for in Microbiology sector?
  7. List of government jobs available after completing PG in Pharmacology? Which entrance exams to answer to get into a Government Job?
  8. Government jobs available for B.E Computer Science and Engineering in Tamilnadu Government? How to apply for the jobs?
  9. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  10. Which are the various government jobs available in the field of Pharmacy? Which are the exams?
  11. What will be different Government Jobs? Various Exams for Government jobs for the next year?
  12. What kind of government jobs I can get easily after completing B.Tech(IT)?
  13. If I have 62% in B.E ECE can I apply for government jobs? Which are the upcoming government exams?
  14. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  15. How can I get Government job after M.Sc. in Biotechnology? Which CSIR jobs I can apply for?
  16. Am I eligible for government jobs after completing B.E ECE part time from GCT, Coimbatore?
  17. List of government jobs and salary pay scale in Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  18. Can we get government jobs after passing Electronics and Instrumentation? Any entrance exams to get government jobs?
21st August 2011, 10:20 PM
sg1991

Default Re: Which exams to answer to enter in government jobs? Names of the government jobs and coaching institutes available?

You did not mention the course you have done.
If you have done B.E./B.Tech. you can apply in following public sector companies-
* BSNL
* BHEL
* MTNL
* VSNL
* ISRO
* NTPC
* DRDO
* ONGC
* UPSC (IES)
* SAIL
* Indian Railway etc.
11th December 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exams to answer to enter in government jobs? Names of the government jobs and coaching institutes available?

In bcom which job will be aply
17th February 2012, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.tech in computer science.so i want to into any of this above mentioned govt sectors,an i eligibe.if tes how can i apply.plz give me ur suggestion.
20th July 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

nw m doing bba final year so, which competitive exam i can apply?
5th December 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

i want to know list of government entrance exam after passing my 12th with pcm?
3rd May 2013, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

i completed my bsc microbiology..what entrance exams do i need to give to get government jobs related to my subject?? besides,is it possible to pursue my post graduation simutaneously with the job??????
26th May 2013, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.a english, education..what entrance exams do i need to give government jobs related to my subject?
3rd April 2014, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.i have completed my b.a political science,history....what entrance exam do i need to give government jobs related to my subject?
5th April 2014, 12:59 AM
jainulakhtar
Junior Member+

hello dear

you did not mention tht which type of gov. job you want, as according your question i thin you want any type of gov. job so you can try following commpitiive exam who can make your career in gov field.

1. if you are a b.tech graduate then you can apply in GATE exam for top ranker in exam get gov job.
2. if you are a simple garduate then you can aply for SSC, UPSC, RAILWAYS, INDIAN ARMY,and much more gov filed..

where talk you about the best cohing for gov job then you should be told us your present location or tell us that where you will prefer to coching and in which field.

best regard
jainul akhtar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?