12th July 2015, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan for Air hostess training? What are the rules and formalities for applying education loan?

Hello Sir/Mam I have Completed B.com. Please provide More Information on Education Loan for Air hostess? please send to Education Loan formality&Rules...

Regarding
Sana Mashale.

13th July 2015, 03:59 AM
askmenow
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I get education loan for Air hostess training? What are the rules and formalities for applying education loan?

You can apply for loan only if the institute is recognized by any of the government body. If the loan amount is 4 lakhs no security is required, if the amount is more than 4 lakhs security is required as per bank rules. In both cases to avail loan 18.37% of the total amount should be contributed towards fee by the applicant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?