3rd July 2015, 04:08 AM
Unregistered

Does bank provide donation of college in Education loan?

In education loan bank also gives the donation of college. also provide details on education loan

Related Questions:
  1. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  2. Whether Bank incur Internship expenses if pursuing MBA through Education Loan?
  3. Can I get Motorbike through Bank Education Loan if the distance between college and home is much more?
  4. Does Banks denied Education Loan facility for Autonomous colleges?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  6. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  7. Can I get Education Loan to study M.A.(Animation) in college which has tie-up with HDFC Bank?
  8. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to get education loan having 50% in intermediate? Which bank will provide me loan?
  10. Will SBI provide Education loan after failing in 1 subject?
  11. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan by evaluating property?
  12. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  13. HM Institutes are not recognised for education loan?
  14. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
  15. How can I claim for Education Loan amount if want to get transfer from college to study B.Tech?
  16. Total donation required for admission in B.Tech? College help in getting loan?
  17. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  18. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
4th July 2015, 10:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does bank provide donation of college in Education loan?

Yes, bank also provides donation amount in Education loan to be paid to the College or University. Following expenses are covered by bank in Education loan as mentioned below :-

--> Fees payable to college/hostel
--> Examination/Library/Laboratory fees
--> Purchase of Books/Equipment/Instruments/Uniforms
--> Caution Deposit/Building Fund/Refundable Deposit
--> Travel Expenses/Passage money for studies abroad
--> Cost of a Two-wheeler upto Rs. 50,000/-
5th July 2015, 10:50 PM
kavitagopani

Education loan is provided to meritoriuos students. So the bank does not provide donation for college. You need to pay the donation yourself. The bank covers other costs related to education.

The bank will provide for following fees-

*Tution fees
*Hostel fees
*Books charges
*Library and laboratory fees

All the best
13th July 2015, 02:31 PM
askmenow
Junior Member+

No, Nationalized banks does not provide any loans for donations, it will provide only for the yearly curriculum fees which will be mentioned on college letter head and receipts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?