22nd May 2015, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?

Sir,
I am in a need for Educational Loan for
doing Commercial Pilot Training which cost
Rs. 16 Lacs in All India Institute of Aeronautics, (AIIA), Dehradun.
I have a Bank Account in Canara Bank and this Bank totally
denied for giving Education Loan of this amount. I am in great
trouble. I want to apply for this course so please help me to know
which are the Banks can avail me this amount of Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  3. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to do Commercial Pilot Training in Canada? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  5. Which Bank can provide Education Loan or Rs. 24 Lacs to do Pilot Training course?
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply?
  7. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  8. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  9. Is it beneficial to do Commercial Pilot Training in Abroad after completing 12th?
  10. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 2.10 Lacs to study BBA course?
  11. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  12. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  14. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA
  16. How can I get Education Loan of Rs 25 Lacs with low interest rate to study MS in The University of Manchester?
  17. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  18. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses? -- [New]
23rd May 2015, 03:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot get an education loan of amount exceeding 10 lakhs for study in India. There are no banks which will offer education loan of 16 lakhs. So you can take an education loan of 10 lakhs from the bank and rest of the amount you need to arrange it yourself. You can take up part time job or online job to meet some of your expense of the course. The list of banks which offer education loan up to 10 lakhs for study in India has been attached for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 67 views)
23rd May 2015, 04:30 PM
virus Activated
Member+

Smile Re: List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am in a need for Educational Loan for
doing Commercial Pilot Training which cost
Rs. 16 Lacs in All India Institute of Aeronautics, (AIIA), Dehradun.
I have a Bank Account in Canara Bank and this Bank totally
denied for giving Education Loan of this amount. I am in great
trouble. I want to apply for this course so please help me to know
which are the Banks can avail me this amount of Education Loan?

I will suggest you to go to Axis bank or the HDFC Bank. your loan will surely get sanctioned worth rs 16 lac. As i have my past experience of Sanctioning a loan for Rs 12 lac from Axis bank. So, Open your Account in Axis bank with minimum deposit of rs 10,000/- and then apply for the Loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?