1st July 2015, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance of getting an education loan just by clearing JEE Main exam?

Hello,
I want to know that if a candidate get admission in B.Tech by giving JEE Main then he has a chance to apply for Education Loan? What are all the conditions for applying for Education Loan of Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT if dropping a year for JEE preparation?
  3. Whether IIT will help me to get Bank Education Loan after clearing JEE Advanced?
  4. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 91% in 12th and scored 134 marks in JEE Main?
  5. Can I get Education Loan if got admission in low grade B.Tech college through JEE Main?
  6. What kind of exemption I will get in Education Loan to study B.Tech through JEE Main being a ST candidate?
  7. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in NIT if applied for JEE Main?
  8. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if secured 52% in 12th Science?
  9. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study B.Tech through Management quota?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  11. Do I have a chance to get an Education Loan having 4 arrears?
  12. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study CFA course?
  13. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech in any Private college?
  15. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT Durgapur for SC candidate who has secured 82% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  16. How and what amount of scholarship can I get to continue my education in NIT?
  17. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  18. How can I get admission for IIT after diploma in computer technology?
7th July 2015, 08:10 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance of getting an education loan just by clearing JEE Main exam?

Yes, you can apply for educational loan. The main aim of the educational loan is to provide financial support for economically backward and weaker sections to pursue higher education. The minimum eligibility criteria for applying educational loan is that the candidate must be a citizen of India and he/ she have secured admission in any of the recognized college and should pursue recognized course. The documents one must need to submit at the bank are college admission letter, bank statement, ID proof, address proof etc..,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?