17th July 2015, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do higher study in correspondence mode?

I had completed my MSc in Microbiology from mumbai university and now I shifted to tamilnadu. At present i wish to do my higher study on corrrespondance . Now,I was confused whether to do M.phil or B.Ed. Becoz my elder brother is telling there is no scope for microbiology in tamilnadu, So, he told me not to do M.Phil. Please guide me for choosing the correct course.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study correspondence course in Law? Universities conducting the correspondence course?
  2. Can I do graduation in correspondence mode? What is the procedure followed for the same?
  3. Is B.E. best for me or B.Tech in ECE branch?
  4. Which is the best job available for me after scoring 87% in 12th?
  5. Is it possible to study diploma in Architectural Assistanceship through correspondence or distance mode
  6. How to apply for B.Ed correspondence course? What is the procedure, course duration, fee structure and study material?
  7. How to study in B.A(Degree) after completing 10th? What is the procedure?
  8. Will there be any course available for M.Arch under correspondence for me being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Civil from IGNOU?
  9. Any part time degree is there after Diploma in Computer Science?
  10. Should I go for a job or Post Graduation? I am pursuing BCA final year from IPU
  11. Difference between distance mode and regular mode?
  12. Admission procedure to study correspondence LLB for a candidate who has secured 45% in B.A.?
  13. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to become Psychologist through correspondence?
  15. How can I study correspondence PhD in English if secured less than 55% in Post Graduation?
  16. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  17. List of colleges which offer correspondence B.Ed course in Jodhpur? Admission procedure and total fee of study?
  18. Should I study correspondence PhD if Teaching at Higher Secondary Level? Course duration of PhD?
19th July 2015, 06:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do higher study in correspondence mode?

If you want to enter teaching line then you must go with B.Ed admission. Only B.Ed candidates are eligible for teaching jobs in schools in both government and private sector.

If you are interested in M.Phil then you have to go for research option or lecturer in colleges. For becoming lecturer in government colleges NET/SET score is essential.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?