30th January 2013, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

How to do summer training in Jaipur and Ajmer area? I am a ECE 6th semester student

sir,
I am a ECE 6th sem student and I want to do my summer training in jaipur and ajmer area please send me information and procedure to apply in companies and list of companies---- my e-mail ID is ([email protected])

Related Questions:
  1. Being a B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student how can I apply for Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL, ONGC and L&T? -- [New]
  2. Industrial Training Programme in Rajasthan for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  3. Summer training for b.tech ece 6sem students in Ajmer?
  4. Summer training in companies after 6th semester in Gorakhpur?
  5. List of companies in Jaipur that may offer dot net training to 6th semester MCA students?
  6. How to do summer training in Jaipur? I am a 3rd year student
  7. How can I apply for summer training? I am a 6th semester student
  8. List of companies offering training in electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Where should I do summer training during my B.Tech IT 6th Semester? List of IT companies offering summer training course?
  10. How to do summer training in a reputed company after pursuing B.Tech from RTU in ECE 6th semester
  11. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training?
  12. How to apply for BEL? I am a 6th semester ECE student
  13. Summer training for 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student in Jaipur or Delhi?
  14. How to apply for summer training in 4th semester?
  15. How may I do summer training program in ISRO (Bangalore)? How can I apply online? I'm doing B.Tech in 6th semester from NIT Agartala
  16. In which field should I do my summer training(4-6 weeks long)? List of the companies for the same? Should I do the training in VLSI? I am a B.Tech(CSE stream, 6th semester) student
  17. Best companies for 4th semester Summer training for ECE? How to apply?
  18. How to do summer training in IIT after passing B.Tech 6th semester?
25th March 2014, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer training in Jaipur and Ajmer area? I am a ECE 6th semester student

I AM THIRD YR.STUDENT OF B.TECH E.C.BRANCH,WHAT IS THE SUMMER TRAINING COURSE PERIOD.
29th March 2014, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer training in Jaipur and Ajmer area? I am a ECE 6th semester student

Please visit our website www.theorytopractical.com for information regarding summer training
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?