24th February 2011, 08:39 PM
gopeshmeena

Companies in Jaipur for summer training after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Civil Engineering?

i am in b.tech 2nd yr civil engineering...
>is there any company in jaipur where i can do summer training?
>whether i can do summer training from JDA jaipur & jaipur metro rail cooperation?

25th February 2011, 09:52 AM
omprakash sharma

Default Re: Companies in Jaipur for summer training after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Civil Engineering?

CISTEMS
Turnkey development of custom designed business information system, System migration & porting , Y2K Solutions , Web Designing
www.cistemsindia.com

Kudos Institute of Software Technology Pvt Ltd
High end software training, software development(Java, Visual Basic)
http://www.kudosgroup.net/

VGL Softech Ltd.
Product Development, Development of Software , Costomisal Software Development
http://www.vglsoftech.com/

Rajasthan State Agency For Computer Services
Client Server Solutions, Web Technologies, E-Commerce, Geographical Information System based Solutions, Multimedia, Education & Training , (PGDCA/Awareness & High end courses)
http://www.rajcomp.com/

RIICO Ltd
Infrastructure provider to IT, Term loan assistant to IT, VC, policy support
http://www.riico.com/
27th March 2011, 04:05 PM

Default Re: Companies in Jaipur for summer training after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Civil Engineering?

sir i am student of btech 3rd year mech. i want to training in JMRC(JAIPUR METRO RAIL)
9th April 2011, 09:17 PM

is there any training program for electronics & communcation branch...
11th April 2011, 11:43 AM

i am anubhav tiwari i m doing b.pharm i m in 2nd year .
# i wan do summer training .
# in which industry i will do summer training.
12th April 2011, 06:01 PM

i am student of B.Tech 3rd year (IT).
#plz tell me about comanies in jaipur where i can do summer tranning .
12th May 2011, 03:06 PM

smoke technologies is also conducting d summer training my friend enrolled for july batch

u ask them
i don't know d contact no. n address of smoke, but u can find on internet dude.

23rd May 2011, 06:28 PM
connect2naqvi

GTT is very good for summer training. my brother did it well and they are very supportive.
Contact them on 0141-4002228. office at c-33, lalkothi, jaipur.
23rd May 2011, 06:55 PM
connect2naqvi

I did my summer training from Global Talent Track its an puna based company at jaipur
very good delivery system,faculty was also excellent
24th May 2011, 06:51 PM

Post Re: Companies in Jaipur for summer training after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Civil Engineering?

Originally Posted by gopeshmeena View Post
i am in b.tech 2nd yr civil engineering...
>is there any company in jaipur where i can do summer training?
>whether i can do summer training from JDA jaipur & jaipur metro rail cooperation?
from GTT(Global Talent Track)Jaipur at Lalkothi.C 33.
18th June 2011, 05:06 PM

hello sir/madam,
i am the student of polytechnic ( mechanical eng.). i want to know about the company witch provide the summer training after 2nd year.pls mail me on [email protected],
thanks......
3rd January 2012, 02:30 PM

i am a 3 year student from mechanical branch ...plz inform about summer training in jaipur....thanks
10th January 2012, 12:46 PM

i am in b.tech 2nd yr electrical engineering...
is there any company in jaipur where i can do summer training?
whether i can do summer training from railways jaipur & jaipur metro rail cooperation?
16th February 2012, 08:47 PM

Hello Sir, I'M 2nd year b.tech student of civil engg....plz inform me training program in hydro power projects............
24th February 2012, 11:11 PM

hello sir. am Debarjun Dutta..........a student of B.tech 2nd year of mechanical engg........pls infrm me abut the summer training in my stream.............
my email id- [email protected]
26th February 2012, 03:49 PM
pulsarman

HI,

There have lots of Companies,they offered this training.like

1.Brainware.
2.globecin.
3.IBM.
4.WIPRO.
5.CTS.
6.TCS.

OK
4th March 2012, 10:28 PM

sir, i m student of b.tech 3rd year ,computer science .
is there any companies in jaipur .where i can do summer training...
15th April 2012, 09:49 AM

Sir my b.tech stu. From Govt. Engi. College Bharatpur I am in sixth sem. I want to do summer training in jmrc plz tell me what should i do?
23rd May 2012, 03:16 AM

i am student of b.tech 2nd yr,
branch-electrical engineering...
sir pease guide me for the summer training .
3rd November 2012, 06:48 PM

Hello sir, i am a final year student from SMIT.
I want to do my major project (4 months internship) from Jaipur, Rajasthan. Please help me with any contact details regarding any company
from where i can do my major project (asap). Following is my e-mail id,
15th January 2013, 04:12 PM

i am student of b.tech 3rd yr,
branch-electrical engineering student please give me the details of the company in jaipur where i can do summer training?
sir please guide me for the summer training and what is the procedure??????????

email:- [email protected]
15th January 2013, 08:04 PM
beheras

HI,

These are some Companies in Jaipur for summer training after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Civil Engineering-------------------

1.Brainware
2.globecin
3.IBM
4.WIPRO
5.CTS
6.TCS.

Hope the information helps you,
all the best..............
2nd February 2013, 08:27 PM

i am student of b.tech 3rd yr,
branch-I.T
sir pease guide me for the summer training .

22nd February 2013, 05:08 PM

i am student of b.tech 3rd year,
brach-civil
how i can do summer training in jaipur metro?
sir please me about this.
24th February 2013, 09:53 PM

i wanna do training from jaipur in mechanical branch , plz suggest me any company or industry.?
9th March 2013, 12:45 PM

sir i am Devendra Singh
student of 2nd year 4th sem of computer science engineering
what is option for me for training in jaipur
contact-08794141506
2nd April 2013, 08:54 PM

i am mahesh kumawat
student of polytechnic 2nd year in civil
i want traning to your company please suggest me
email :- [email protected]
28th October 2013, 03:42 PM

is tere any company for training in civil eng i jaipur
8th January 2014, 12:25 PM

Post Re: Companies in Jaipur for summer training after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Civil Engineering?

i am dasharath i m doing b.tech .i m in 3rd year .
# i wan do summer training .
# in which industry i will do summer training

I m dasharath mohan puria . I m doing b.tech 3rd year student . I will do summer training.
16th February 2014, 12:27 PM

i want to do my summer training after compeletion of my 2nd year. i am the mechanical student. tell me about companies which provide summer training.
1st March 2014, 04:13 PM

i am bhimsen bharti
student of btec civil engg.3rd yr. i want to tranning your company .please tell me. contact no. 09610549242
7th March 2014, 03:07 PM

what is the procedure if i wish to do the summer training in JMRC, I am pursuing b.tech in electronics
29th June 2014, 07:54 PM

Sir I'm polytechnic student in civil summer training sir plz help me search in summer traing cump
20th July 2014, 10:31 PM

sir i m polytechanic student 2nd year mechanical. i want to trainning in my summer time. plz contect me
e [email protected]
12th December 2014, 09:13 PM

I want to know how can I apply for training in Jaipur metro.pls contact me email:[email protected]