22nd July 2015, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities and scope of PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Care Management for Dentist?

Hello Friends,
I am a 29 years old Dentist with a Clinic. I am a BDS graduate. As I am not interested in Dentistry anymore I am thinking of doing a PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Care Management. I want to know if there is scope for it in today's time? And what are the job opportunities?

Related Questions:
  1. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  2. P.G Diploma in hospital and health care management eligibility and best universities or colleges
  3. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  4. Which government sector jobs are available for MBA (Healthcare Management) graduates?
  5. Job prospects of pg diploma in hospital management, will it help in getting a good te
  6. Diploma in Health Care Management and Hospital Administration?
  7. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  8. Midwife Nurse can do Diploma in Health Care Management and Hospital Administration?
  9. Hospital and health care management course details, colleges, fee structures, placements and packages? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. After B.E is it possible to opt MPH, MBA in health care of hospital management?
  11. Difference between health care management and hospital management?
  12. Am i eligible for MBA in health care and hospital management? I've done BDS
  13. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care?
  14. Guidance to do project in Health Care Management being a candidate of pursuing final year in M.Sc Hospital Administration?
  15. What are the options available after MBBS? Difference between Hospital and Health Care Management? What are the future prospects?
  16. Further studies or degree which can be done after MDS?
  17. Colleges and Fee structures for hospital and health care management course in regular mode
  18. Is the correspondence course of Alagappa University Blacklisted?
31st July 2016, 09:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities and scope of PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Care Management for Dentist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
I am a 29 years old Dentist with a Clinic. I am a BDS graduate. As I am not interested in Dentistry anymore I am thinking of doing a PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Care Management. I want to know if there is scope for it in today's time? And what are the job opportunities?
There is huge job opportunity available after completing PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Care Management. After completing PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Care Management, the candidate can work as a housekeeping staff supervisor, lodging manager, restaurant manager, food service manager and more. Apart from this one can also work as, Teacher in faculty of hospitality management in universities and colleges. After completing PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Care Management, you can work as a various posts such as,

- Resident Managers
- Housekeeping Manager
- Restaurant Manger
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Front Office Managers
- Convention Services Managers
15th September 2017, 06:52 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job opportunities and scope of PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Care Management for Dentist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,

If you want to do post graduate diploma in hospital & health care management after BDS, then here below are details regarding PG diploma course:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma in hospital and health care management is bachelors degree in medical stream from government recognized institute.

>> Duration of post graduate diploma course is 1 year.

Job Opportunities after PG Diploma in Hospital & Health Care Management:-

:- Hospital manager.

:- Manager quality assurance.

:- Health care supervisor.

:- Corporate health manager.

:- Health administrator.

:- Medical officer.

Major Employment Areas:-

>> Health insurance sector.

>> Hospitals.

>> Rehabilitation centres.

>> WHO, Unicef.

>> Government health care projects.

>> Health care diagnostic centres.
19th February 2020, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

I am a physiotherapist by profession m MPT (ortho) i want to do PH diploma in hospital and health management .. m i eligible for this course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?