24th April 2011, 02:12 PM
roshani007

Am i eligible for MBA in health care and hospital management? I've done BDS

i have done BDS, am i eligible for MBA in health care and hospital management? if yes what is the eligibility?
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. Which government sector jobs are available for MBA (Healthcare Management) graduates?
  2. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  3. After B.E is it possible to opt MPH, MBA in health care of hospital management?
  4. Am i eligible for MBAi n Hospital Management after passing BDS?
  5. P.G Diploma in hospital and health care management eligibility and best universities or colleges
  6. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  7. List of courses available after 12th Biology group in South Gujarat University Surat? From where to get the forms?
  8. Can I do MBA in Hospital Management after BHMS and work experience as medical officer?
  9. Job opportunities and scope of PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Care Management for Dentist?
  10. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  11. Internship from government hospital without attached dental hospital?
  12. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care?
  13. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care? -- [New]
  14. Which course is better for me after completing BDS? Which consultancy is the best in India?
  15. What is the job prospect in USA in health care management?
  16. List of top colleges offering MBA heath care and hospital management? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which course should I prefer in MBA after doing BDS? MBA in Insurance or Risk Management?
  18. Terms and conditions of MBA in Hospital Management and Health Care from AIIMS Delhi
27th April 2013, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for MBA in health care and hospital management? I've done BDS

what are the eligibility for MBA in hospital management and how to get admissions , top 10 collage? my id is [email protected]
27th May 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for MBA in health care and hospital management? I've done BDS

em i eligible for mba in medical adminstration, i hv done staff nursing and graduated in arts?
15th July 2017, 12:25 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to study MBA (Masters of Business Administration) in health care and hospital management. The full details about eligibility and admission process are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have completed their MBBS/ BDS or bachelor degree in any hospital management related courses with a fair percentage from any recognised university.

The admission will be given based on their previous year performance.
Some universities conduct entrance exam to recruit the candidates into their university.
13th December 2018, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Can i take a admission in health care management as I'm a student of B. E.??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?