22nd July 2015, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study PhD in Mathematics in GNDU being a postgraduate?

Sir,
I have completed my M.Sc in Mathematics. Now I want to pursue PhD in Mathematics from GNDU? Please tell me how can I get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get direct admission to study PhD in Mathematics if completed M.Sc and working as a Lecturer?
  2. How can I apply to study PhD in Mathematics at University of Cambridge being a M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics) postgraduate?
  3. List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics to a postgraduate in Montreal?
  4. Can I get free scholarship to study PhD being a MA postgraduate?
  5. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after B.E.(CSE)? List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics?
  6. Procedure to study PhD in Education for M.Ed postgraduate?
  7. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate?
  8. How can I get admission to study PhD in Mathematics in any Central University after completing M.Sc(Mathematics)?
  9. Possibility to do PhD in Mathematics through Distance Education for M.Sc postgraduate who is teaching in a Primary School?
  10. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  11. How to do Ph.D in Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I study Ph.D in Mathematics directly being a M.Sc post graduate?
  13. Which are the subjects available to study in PhD for Commerce postgraduate?
  14. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  15. How to continue my studies after doing MSc Mathematics through GNDU
  16. Possibility to study PhD in Biotechnology in Newzealand being a Postgraduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  17. Detailed information and admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application in IGNOU for M.Sc(IT) postgraduate?
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?
24th July 2015, 06:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study PhD in Mathematics in GNDU being a postgraduate?

You can surely get admission just make sure that you have at least 55% marks in your post graduation degree from a recognized university. Admission will be purely based on the performance in the entrance exam and interview.

If you have got scores like NET/SET/JRF/GATE then you have good chance of getting admission in your choice of university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?