7th June 2015, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I get direct admission to study PhD in Mathematics if completed M.Sc and working as a Lecturer?

Sir,
I have done M.Sc in Mathematics from GNDU, Amritsar. And now I'm working as a Lecturer in GNDU recognized aided college as a Mathematics Lecturer. I have three year teaching experience. Can you please tell me how would this help me in direct admission in PhD? Please sir help me .

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study correspondence PhD in Physics being a Lecturer?
  2. Details of M.Phil/Ph.D in mathematics in AP universities? Any universities in AP where I can get without answering any entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to do direct Ph.D or I need to do M.Phil after M.Sc course?
  4. How can I study Ph.D in Mathematics directly being a M.Sc post graduate?
  5. Can I apply for correspondence PhD in Maths programme in Tamil Nadu or Kerala if completed M.Phil from Madras University being a lecturer?
  6. How can I get admission to study Distance PhD in English course being a Lecturer after completing M.Phil?
  7. How can I register for Part Time PhD in Mathematics course if completed M.Sc about 14 years ago being a Lecturer?
  8. How to do Ph.D in chemistry after completing MSc with Chemistry
  9. How can I directly join Ph.D mathematics? I have completed MSc Mathematics
  10. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics?
  11. Should I have to appear in GATE(Mathematics) to study Part Time PhD(Applied Mathematics) if working in MNC after M.Tech?
  12. Can I get admission to study Ph.D being an Associate Professor in Tribhuwan University, Nepal since last 15 years?
  13. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  14. Guidance to pursue Ph.D course being a candidate having completed Masters in Mechanical and working as Lecturer?
  15. Guidance for correspondence PhD Physics?
  16. Which course to choose to become a Lecturer in a good college having completed M.Sc in Computer Science and working in a Company?
  17. Can I do Ph.D course in correspondence base if I have completed MCA and working as a lecturer currently?
  18. Is there any direct admission scheme in IITs for PhD for university topper?
12th June 2015, 02:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get direct admission to study PhD in Mathematics if completed M.Sc and working as a Lecturer?

If you have at least 5 years of experience as a lecturer in the given field then you can apply for Ph.D admission without any entrance exam. Most of the universities in India give entrance exam exemption to candidates who have got at least 5 years of professional experience.

You have 3 years of experience which means you need 2 more years of experience to become eligible without any entrance exam. For now you can apply for entrance exams like NET/SLET/GATE/JRF because these scores will help you to get admission in Ph.D without any entrance exam. All you have to do is appear for interview stage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?