15th May 2011, 06:42 AM
saurabhgupta.sarabh

What should I do if I am short of money and I have to study B.Tech from a good college after diploma in Electronics? Which are the good universities where I could pursue B.Tech in Electronics?

respected sir im from u.p .myname is saurabh . i hav completing my diploma in electronics engg with 80% marks. now i want to choose a good b.tech colleg e in all over the india having top placement in mnc &abroad also.
but my parents r not able to provide more money.plz tell me what i do.........i am very laborious and do anything to complete my dream with the help of u.plz help me .also tell me about the good univ. available forms..........
thank u.....my id is [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Can i do MSc in Physics through IGNOU distance?
  2. How to do M.Sc in Physics in Distance Learning through IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
  4. What's the eligility criteria for STET? I've completed my B.Com(H) with 62% marks, currently preparing for M.Com and I'm not from a Bengali background
  5. How to do PG in Automotive Electronics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  6. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  7. Courses after diploma in Electronics and Communication except B.Tech? -- [New]
  8. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?
  9. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma?
  10. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  11. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  12. Can I pursue M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from CVSR college of engineering?
  13. Jobs for btech graduates with less than 60 percentage?
  14. Am I eligible for top universities to pursue MS in Electronics and Communication in US after scoring 100 in TOEFL?
  15. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  16. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  17. What should I do after completing B.Tech in electronics?
  18. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
18th December 2011, 09:02 PM
feedburner

Default Re: What should I do if I am short of money and I have to study B.Tech from a good college after diploma in Electronics? Which are the good universities where I could pursue B.Tech in Electronics?

hello saurabh,
it seems from your diploma percentage that you are a hard working and laborious student.for getting admission into a college with less fees you can fill the forms for aieee and uptu.by filling aieee you can get admission into 2nd year of b.tech into nit's
and by appearing into uptu form and if you perform well then you can get admission into government colleges of up .these 2 colleges have very less fees and they are very good colleges most of them are in top 100 engineering colleges
19th December 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do if I am short of money and I have to study B.Tech from a good college after diploma in Electronics? Which are the good universities where I could pursue B.Tech in Electronics?

if u want to join b.tech u caan join any college.it does not matter in which college u study it matters how u study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?