23rd July 2015, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study correspondence B.Ed in Economics if secured 63% in B.A. and 48.8% in M.A.?

Friends,
Can I do correspondence B.Ed in Economics as I have got 63% marks in B.A. Economics and 48.8% marks in M.A. in Economics? Please reply to me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study correspondence M.Sc(Agricultural Economics) if completed B.Sc in Economics? List of correspondence universities in India?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Economics if secured 63% in B.A. and 48.8% in M.A.?
  3. Am I eligible to study correspondence Master's Degree in Economics if secured 45% in B.Sc(Physics)? Detailed information and scope of Master's Degree in Economics?
  4. Which one should I prefer among B.A.(Economics) and Bachelor of Management Studies for study M.A.(Economics)?
  5. Possibility to study M.A. in Economics if completed B.A. with English, Hindi, Education & Economics?
  6. Possibility to study Economics Honours for a candidate who has completed 12th without Mathematics?
  7. Correspondence universities offering PhD course to a candidate who has secured 55% in M.A.(Economics)?
  8. What should I choose among B.A.(Economics) and Bachelor of Management Studies to study M.A. in Economics?
  9. Am I eligible to study M.A.(Economics) if secured 45% in B.A.?
  10. Am I eligible to study M.A.(Economics) if secured 44% in B.A.(Economics & Maths)?
  11. Possibility to study Bachelor's Degree in Law for B.A.(Economics) student?
  12. Universities offering MA Economics correspondence? Is it possible to do MA economics in 1 year instead of 2 years?
  13. Possibility to study M.A.(Economics) for B.A.(Hindi) graduate? -- [New]
  14. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Economics) in Calcutta University if secured 79.25% in 12th?
  15. Possibility of getting admission for B.Ed course in Jammu University through correspondence? What is the total fee structure and last date to submit the form? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to study M.A.(Economics) if secured 50% in Graduation?
  17. How to take admission in B.Ed after scoring 49% in B.A?
  18. Possibility to study PG Diploma in Agriculture course for B.A.(Economics) graduate?
25th July 2015, 01:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study correspondence B.Ed in Economics if secured 63% in B.A. and 48.8% in M.A.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
Can I do correspondence B.Ed in Economics as I have got 63% marks in B.A. Economics and 48.8% marks in M.A. in Economics? Please reply to me immediately.
Yes, you are eligible for B.Ed course because your graduation degree marks is above 50%.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed ) is one year Teaching professional course which is divided into two semester.

Bachelor's Degree in any subject with atleast 50% marks at graduate level or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?