23rd July 2015, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Reputed universities which offer M.A.(Islamic Studies) in Abroad?

Hi,
I am doing B.A. in Islamic Studies and I want to do my M.A. in Islamic Studies in Abroad. Can you let me know about the reputed universities which are offering Post Graduation in Islamic Studies in Abroad. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed universities which offer MBA with 50% scholarship in Abroad?
  2. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad
  3. Reputed universities which offer MS in Abroad?
  4. List of reputed universities which offer MBBS in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad?
  6. List of reputed universities which offer M.A.(English) in Abroad?
  7. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Electronics) in Abroad to B.Tech(ECE) candidate
  8. Reputed universities which offer M.Pharmacy in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  9. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  10. Universities which offer PhD in Microbiology for MD candidate in Abroad?
  11. List of reputed universities which offer M.Sc(Computer Science) in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  12. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Veterinary Science in Abroad? Total expenses to study this course in Abroad?
  13. List of universities which offer B.Sc(Optometry) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  14. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  15. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  17. List of Technical universities which offer M.Tech in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
26th October 2016, 03:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reputed universities which offer M.A.(Islamic Studies) in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am doing B.A. in Islamic Studies and I want to do my M.A. in Islamic Studies in Abroad. Can you let me know about the reputed universities which are offering Post Graduation in Islamic Studies in Abroad. Thank you!

The list of universities offering Master Degree in Islamic Studies in abroad countries is given below;

University of London - Official Website

University of Birmingham - Official Website

Charles Sturt University - Official Website

Columbia University - Official Website

The University of Edinburgh - Official Website

Claremont Graduate University - Official Website

University of Exeter - Official Website

Qatar Faculty of Islamic Studies - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?