24th April 2015, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

List of reputed universities which offer M.Sc(Computer Science) in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?

Sir,
I have finished B.Sc in Computer Science.
I want to study M.Sc in Abroad in Computer Science.
Can you tell me what entrance exams I have to give?
And tell me about the reputed universities for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer MCA in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  2. List of reputed universities which offer MBA with 50% scholarship in Abroad?
  3. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Veterinary Science in Abroad? Total expenses to study this course in Abroad?
  4. Reputed universities which offer M.Pharmacy in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  5. List of universities in Abroad which offer MBA program with scholarship? List of entrance exams for admission?
  6. List of universities which offer B.Sc(Optometry) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  7. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad
  8. Will I have to give the entrance exams like GATE to take admission in Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  10. List of universities offering B.Tech course in Abroad for 12th Science student? Procedure to get admission?
  11. List of Technical universities which offer M.Tech in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  12. List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  13. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Electronics) in Abroad to B.Tech(ECE) candidate
  14. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutical Science in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  16. Does India Institute of Science offer M.Tech course in Biotech? List of top universities abroad offering the course?
  17. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  18. Reputed universities which offer MS in Abroad?
27th April 2015, 11:54 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of reputed universities which offer M.Sc(Computer Science) in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?

Following are some of the top foreign universities, which are offering M.Sc(Computer Science) course.

Harvard University
Address: Cambridge, MA 02138, United States

Carnegie Mellon University
Address: 5000 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, United States

Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Address: 77 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, United States

Stanford University
Address: 450 Serra Mall, Stanford, CA 94305, United States

Princeton University
Address: Princeton, NJ 08544, United States

Cornell University
Address: Ithaca, NY 14850, United States

Rice University
Address: 6100 Main St, Houston, TX 77005, United States

Yale University
Address: New Haven, CT 06520, United States

Entrance Exams:-
To get admission in any of these universities, you have to appear for GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exam. After completing these exams, you can apply for admission in these universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?