14th February 2015, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

Reputed universities which offer MS in Abroad?

Hi
Kindly tell me which universities will be good
to study MS course in abroad for indian student?
please let me know as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Universities which offer PhD in Microbiology for MD candidate in Abroad?
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  3. Universities offering chemistry course in abroad? How much to be scored in GRE to get these courses?
  4. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  5. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  6. Does India Institute of Science offer M.Tech course in Biotech? List of top universities abroad offering the course?
  7. List of universities which offers BDS course in Abroad?
  8. Is it possible to do Ph.D abroad after M.Tech from Indian Universities? Requirements for studying in abroad universities?
  9. How to apply for Ph.D in Sociology?
  10. Reputed foreign universities for Ph.D in Genetics?
  11. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
  12. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  13. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which universities in abroad provide scholarships to the Indian students for MS?
  15. List of universities offering admission through GMAT in Abroad? Can I qualify GMAT if prepare for CAT?
  16. Universities that offer MSc in Engineering Physics Abroad? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. Which are the reputed universities that offer M.A in English?
  18. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?
16th February 2015, 12:50 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reputed universities which offer MS in Abroad?

There are many reputed universities all around the world. So, first you should choose any country to continue your higher studies in Aboard. After choosing the country, you can apply for admission in some reputed universities in that country. And I am providing you with a list of some of the top reputed universities all around the world.

Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Address:
77 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge,
MA 02139, United States

University of Cambridge
Address:
The Old Schools, Trinity Lane,
Cambridge CB2 1TN, United Kingdom

Imperial College London
Address:
London SW7 2AZ, United Kingdom

Harvard University
Address:
Cambridge, MA 02138, United States

Stanford University
Address:
450 Serra Mall, Stanford, CA 94305, United States

Princeton University
Address:
Princeton, NJ 08544, United States

University of Oxford
Address:
University Offices, Wellington Square,
Oxford OX1 2JD, United Kingdom

Yale University
Address: New Haven,
CT 06520, United States
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?