9th March 2015, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

List of Technical universities which offer M.Tech in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?

Sir,
I am doing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering.
But I want to do M.Tech from Abroad.
Kindly tell me about the Technical universities
which must be reputed and provides M.Tech.
Also tell me how I get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer B.Sc(Optometry) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Does India Institute of Science offer M.Tech course in Biotech? List of top universities abroad offering the course?
  3. List of universities which offer MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission and course duration?
  4. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of universities which offer MBBS/BDS in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  6. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  7. Universities that offer MSc in Engineering Physics Abroad? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. List of universities offering admission through GMAT in Abroad? Can I qualify GMAT if prepare for CAT?
  9. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  10. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  12. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  13. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  14. List of universities favourable to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  15. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad to 12th student? How can I get admission?
  16. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
  17. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad?
  18. List of reputed universities which offer M.Sc(Electronics) in India? Procedure to get admission?
10th March 2015, 02:12 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Technical universities which offer M.Tech in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?

Following are some of the best foreign universities in the world, which are offering Master's courses. You can join in MS(M.Tech in India) course in any of these universities.

Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Address: 77 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, United States

University of Cambridge
Address: The Old Schools, Trinity Lane, Cambridge CB2 1TN, United Kingdom

Imperial College London
Address: London SW7 2AZ, United Kingdom

Harvard University
Address: Cambridge, MA 02138, United States

University College London
Address: Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT, United Kingdom

University of Oxford
Address: University Offices, Wellington Square, Oxford OX1 2JD, United Kingdom

Stanford University
Address: 450 Serra Mall, Stanford, CA 94305, United States

California Institute of Technology
Address: 1200 E California Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91125, United States

Princeton University
Address: Princeton, NJ 08544, United States

Yale University
Address: New Haven, CT 06520, United States

Admission Procedure:-
To get admission in any of these universities, first you have to complete GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams. After completing these exams, you can apply for admission in universities by sending your application and required documents, through online or through courier to the above mentioned address.

Documents Required to apply for Admission:-
->GRE and TOEFL/IELTS test scores
->Passport xerox copy
->Statement of Purpose
->Letter of Recommendations(2 or 3)
->Transcripts
->Resume
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?