26th July 2015, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Is majors and honors in economics or sociology is same? Which one to take next after completion of graduation?

I am studying in Christ college, Bangalore doing 2n year with sociology, economics, psychology. i plan is to do masters in economics or sociology. but in our college does not have honors in sociology but majors in sociology or triple major in all three subjects. my question is..... Is majors and honors the same? will i be eligible to do my masters in sociology or economics if i do major in the same from JNU. please also tell me the procedures for admission at JNU. thank you

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?