22nd July 2015, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?

Hello Sir,
I got 75% of marks in Uttarakhand Board in 12th standard. I want to study B.Tech. I want to apply for Education Loan for my B.Tech course. I have a student account in Andhra Bank. Can you please tell me the Loan facility available in Andhra Bank for my Education?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  2. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB? -- [New]
  3. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan to study M.Sc in Clinical Research in Canada or UK?
  4. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  6. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  7. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  8. Education Loan scheme of Allahabad Bank to study MS in Germany?
  9. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
  10. What is the Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Pharmacy?
  11. Detailed information about State Bank of India Education Loan to study MBA program?
  12. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 91% in 12th and scored 134 marks in JEE Main?
  13. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech for 12th BSEB Board OBC student?
  14. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan for study MBA in Finance?
  15. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  16. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  18. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment? -- [Most Discussed]
19th May 2017, 06:16 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I got 75% of marks in Uttarakhand Board in 12th standard. I want to study B.Tech. I want to apply for Education Loan for my B.Tech course. I have a student account in Andhra Bank. Can you please tell me the Loan facility available in Andhra Bank for my Education?

Andhra Bank provides education loan for students who have secured admission to a higher education course in a recognized institution through Entrance Test / Merit based selection process after completion of 10+2. The eligibility for loan is determined based on employability of the course and reputation of the institution. For a loan of up to Rs 4 lakhs no security is required. Parents must be joint borrowers. For a loan above Rs 4 lakhs and up to Rs 7.5 lakhs, third party guarantee needed as security. Parents also must execute the document as joint borrowers. For over Rs 7.5 lakhs, collateral security of suitable value is required. Candidates can contact any one of the Andhra Bank Branch for more details regarding education loan. Andhra Bank Education Loans website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?