27th July 2015, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in 12th class in another school after passing 11th?

I have passed 11th but due to some problem i want to change my school , if subject matches can I get admission in 12th in another school

29th July 2015, 08:19 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in 12th class in another school after passing 11th?

After passing 11th class you can take admission in 12th class in another school by following procedure below :

Just visit the admission cell of the school and ask for admission form. Submit the admission form after filling the complete details along with following documents :

10th and 11th mark sheet
School Leaving Certificate
Character Certificate
29th July 2015, 04:37 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get admission in 12th class in another school after passing 11th?

Yes, you can get admission in 12th class in another school. But your admission will be accepted in the same board. The schools of other board will not accept your admission in 12th class. For getting admission in another school you need to get following documents.

1. Previous marks memo.
2. Bonafied of class 11th.
3. Transfer certificate.
4. conduct certificate.
29th July 2015, 09:46 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Yes, you can change your school after class 11th to any other school as it is legally possible.
For taking admission you should have these documents with you:-
Write an application to the current Board for changing your school from current school to another school.
Mark sheet of previous class which you have passed.
Transfer Certificate from your current school. etc.
30th July 2015, 10:44 AM
pointer01

Yes, of course you can take admission in another school, but for that you have to make sure that you will remain in same board, in which you are in 11th. You can easily change the school but, changing the board in class 12th will be a problem for you.
For taking admission firstly, you have to visit the school campus of the school in which you want to take admission. You have to follow the admission procedure of that school and after paying the fee you will get the admission.
You would required the following documents-

>Transfer Certificate from previous school.
>Report card of class 11th.
>Pass certificate of class 10th.
>Character Certificate.
31st July 2015, 02:38 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You can change your school in Class 12 and all you need is to find a School which is willing to give you admission in Class 12.
Once you do so you need to get the Transfer Certificate and you need to show the Class 11 mark sheet as a document to your new school.
Once you do that you will be eligible for admission to Class 12.
You must also remember that the new school must be affiliated to the same board as your earlier school.
Once you have all this in place you can take admission to a new school in Class 12.
28th November 2015, 08:48 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

You can take admission in another School after passing the 11th Class with Good Percentage/Marks.You should find the details of the best schools in your area and Visit there.You can talk to the Principal of that School for taking Admission.Principal will tell the procedure and complete details about the admission.

The Documents required for changing the Schools are as:
1. Transfer Certificate

2. Character Certificate

3. Migration Cerficate

4. Last year Passed Marksheeet
28th November 2015, 08:54 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

You can take admission in another School after passing the 11th Class with Good Percentage/Marks.You should find the details of the best schools in your area and Visit there.You can talk to the Principal of that School for taking Admission.Principal will tell the procedure and complete details about the admission.

1. Transfer Certificate

2. Character Certificate

3. Migration Cerficate

28th November 2015, 09:03 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

1. Transfer Certificate

2. Character Certificate

3. Migration Cerficate

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?