31st May 2015, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Details regarding training in thermal power plant during B.Tech III year Electrical?

i am a student of btech 3rd year Electrical engineering from Dr. B.C Roy Engineering College.I want to take my summer training from NTPC farakka.i want some details regarding the training in the thermal power plant and contact number.Plz sir help me to get trained

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do training in Barauni Thermal power plant? I'm in B.Tech(Electrical) 3rd year
  2. How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year?
  3. How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How may I do summer training from NTPC Farakka? How may I get details in thermal power plant? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year
  5. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  6. How may I do training in Barauni Thermal power plant? I'm student of polytechnic in 3rd year from Electrical
  7. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? I'm doing B.Tech from VNIT Nagpur with branch Power pant engineering
  8. What is the procedure for summer internship from Thermal Power Plant? I am a electrical student in 2nd year
  9. Can I apply for Thermal Power Plant Engineering after completing electrical diploma with 59.5%?
  10. Details on how to join Thermal Power Plant of B.E Electrical Branch?
  11. Can I apply for diploma in thermal power plant engineering after securing 59.5% in electrical diploma?
  12. Procedure for summer training in Thermal Power Plant at Kota? Fees for training period?
  13. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Power Plant?
  14. Procedure to apply, fee structure and lodging facility in Koradi Power Plant for Winter Training?
  15. Procedure for summer training in Thermal Power Plant Kota?
  16. How to apply for training in BHEL, Indian Railway and Thermal Power Plant
  17. What is the admission process of PG diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering?
  18. How to get admission for post diploma in thermal power plant engineering at national power training institute, Nagpur?
1st June 2015, 12:44 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details regarding training in thermal power plant during B.Tech III year Electrical?

** Thermal power plant is the best location for getting practical knowledge for almost every engineering student whether it is mechanical or an electrical etc.

** The thermal power plant provide training to only limited number of students and that too from well reputed institutions.

** So my suggestion to you is that you should keep your academics with good grades so that you can enroll yourself in shortlisted students.

** You simply have to submit a college recommendation latter to the training cell of the Thermal power plant.

** Once your application is approved then you can start your training with Thermal power plant.
21st January 2016, 10:30 PM
shahistashaikh01

Default Re: Details regarding training in thermal power plant during B.Tech III year Electrical?

Hello sir,
I am shahista shaikh ,pursuing electrical engineering from govt. women engineering college Ajmer . I am in 6th sem right now and want to do my summer training of 2 months in barsingsar lignite power plant under the necessity of r.t.u . also I have very deep interest in generation and transmission power plant . kindly answer me what is the procedure for training in barsinghsar power plants . thankyou
1st March 2017, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for getting permission to visit the NTPC kayamkulam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?