31st July 2015, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a government job after completion of 12th?

What should I do to get a government job after completion of 12th? Can someone please let me know the information on the same on this? I really wanted to understand on this problem. Can someone please inform about this? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get a government job after completion of 12th? -- [New]
  2. Can I get government bank job after completion of 12th?
  3. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  4. Can I get a government job after completion of B.TEch in Civil Engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?
  6. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th with 56% marks?
  7. Is it possible for me to get a Government job after completion of B.E ECE course?
  8. What are the best government job after completion of M.Sc microbiology?
  9. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of MBA course?
  10. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  11. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
  12. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion 12th exams?
  14. How may I get a government job after completion of my 12th degree? I have 70% marks in 12th
  15. How may I get a government job after completion of my 12th degree? I have 70% marks in 12th
  16. What should I do next to get a government job after completion of B.Com course?
  17. What should I do to get a government job after completion of T.Y.B.Com from Mumbai University?
  18. What are the government jobs I can apply for after completion of FYJC?
31st July 2015, 10:52 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a government job after completion of 12th?

After completion of +2 you should start your graduation degree course which is mandatory for government jobs to get good post with a high salary..
There are three streams in which you can do your graduation degree i.e Science , Commerce , Arts.

The list of best government jobs are as follows :

IAS
IPS
IFS
Banking sector
Railways
Agricultural Officer
Irrigation Department.
Petroleum Department
Military
Navy
Air Force.
1st August 2015, 12:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should I do to get a government job after completion of 12th? Can someone please let me know the information on the same on this? I really wanted to understand on this problem. Can someone please inform about this? Thanks!
National defense academy entrance exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year to recruit the candidates in Army, Navy & Air Force wings of National Defense Academy.

Candidates who have completed 12th standard are eligible for NDA exam. If your 12th standard subjects are physics and mathematics then you are eligible for Naval academy through NDA exam.

The candidate age should be between 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Examination in the month of October or November.

Those candidates who have completed 12th examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized school or equivalent qualification and candidates who have doing final year of 12th examination are eligible for SCRA examination.

Your age should be in between 17 to 21 years.

To get more information about NDA/SCRA exam, you can visit the official website http://www.upsc.gov.in
4th October 2015, 08:39 AM
p@1995
Junior Member+

Hiii
You should go for airforce and navy after 12th.You can go for scra , army , nda etc after 12th.
But I suggests you to first do graduation because there is many scope after graduation.

After graduation you can go for civil service, upsc, ibps po and clerk, ssc, afcat, psu, etc
So, you can get a job after 12th but you get a best job after graduation.
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?