19th July 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

What are the government jobs I can apply for after completion of FYJC?

I have passed FYJC . I want a government job for railway ticket collector. I also want a job for clerk. I am a female. I come under SC. Please search a job for me. What are the government jobs I can apply for after completion of FYJC? Kindly give me the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  2. How to apply for Government Jobs after completion of BE with Mechanical stream?
  3. What are the Government jobs I can apply after completion B.Sc in Agriculture?
  4. Can I apply for government jobs like IAS, RAS and others after completion of B.Tech from KSOU?
  5. What are the jobs available in Government sector after completion of diploma mechanical with 57% marks?
  6. Government Job Opportunities for me after completion of MBA from Correspondence? How to apply for these Jobs?
  7. Cut-off for FYJC in VJTI? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply for government jobs after completion of Diploma Electrical Engineering from IASE University?
  9. What are the opportunities of job available after completion of B.Com course?
  10. For which Government Jobs I can apply for after completion of BE with ECE stream?
  11. Job after passing out in mechanical engineering?
  12. List of government jobs which I can apply after completion of 12th Commerce with 60% marks?
  13. What kind of job will I get after completion of AMAESI course? Can I apply for government job? How much percentage is required?
  14. Available Government Jobs after completion of BE in CSE?
  15. Best courses after completion of B.Com? How to apply for Government Jobs after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  17. After completing B.Tech from Electronics and Communication with 75% can I get a good job?
  18. What all government jobs I can apply in state/central after completion of B.H.M.S?
30th December 2015, 10:51 PM
userdefined

Default Re: What are the government jobs I can apply for after completion of FYJC?

After FYJC, you are eligible for Non interview post conducted by RRB.
Railways is one of the best department in India to work for and it is the most populous industry in India. It has been the backbone of India and the largest network in the world.
Posts including Technical or Non Technical recruitment is conducted by Railway Recruitment Board. Sports Quota also preferred in Railways.

Latest News:
RRB Non Technical Recruitment 2016 Railway Recruitment Board has released official notification for 18252 vacancies in various fields Dec 2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?