2nd December 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

How may I get a government job after completion of my 12th degree? I have 70% marks in 12th

Hello sir....
I m Kamalpreet kour bhatia..
From Raipur.. (Chattisgarh)
Sir i m 12th passout student with 70% and i m in need of the govt. job...
can i get the govt. job....????

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get a government job after completion of my 12th degree? I have 70% marks in 12th
  2. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th with 58% marks?
  3. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th with 56% marks?
  4. What should I do to get a government job after completion of 12th commerce?
  5. What should I do to get a government job after completion of 12th?
  6. What should I do next to get a government job after completion of 12th standard?
  7. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?
  8. Can I get government bank job after completion of 12th?
  9. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?
  10. Am I eligible to get state government job after completion of 12th from NIOS?
  11. What are the steps we need to follow to get government job after completion of 12th commerce?
  12. What should I do to get a government job after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  13. How should i prepare for joining government jobs after Matriculation?
  14. Am I eligible to appear for government job after completion of 12th from Nepal?
  15. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which course I need to select after completion of my intermediate to get a government job?
  17. What type of forms can I fill after completing 10th with 72%
  18. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
24th March 2012, 11:20 PM
70abhi
Junior Member+

Default Re: How may I get a government job after completion of my 12th degree? I have 70% marks in 12th

HI

so you got 70% in 12th standard right that good and why do you want jump for job ?

better go for further studies like graduation

graduation like both :

degree or engineering

after 12th if you good percentage also you need write some exams for placing in government jobs and its only small posts and you cant setrght in that .

In my way 70% is not that easy to score ,i think you worked hard ,so choose any of the graduation stream and go for it

with graduation you can prepare for jobs in government for higher post .

This is right place and you need step for right for your bright future .

All the Best
3rd May 2013, 05:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get a government job after completion of my 12th degree? I have 70% marks in 12th

Yes, you can have a government job by completing 12th. You can join to clerical or assistant position in government departments. Postal Assistant in telecom is suitable for you. Those with 60% marks can join as SBI clerk. Police constable is another good option. Anyhow, it is better to continue studies before striving for a job.
7th May 2013, 09:34 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Government exams that you can apply to after class 12th or intermediate are:

UPSC NDA exams: 12th pass in any stream for army and 12th pass with physics and Maths as subjects for airforce and Navy
Age- Minimum 16.5 years and Maximum 19 years

SSC Combined 12th level Exams :12th pass in any stream
Age- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years

SBI Bank Clerks :12th Pass with minimum 60% marks
Age- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 28 years

UPSC SCRA :
12th Pass with minimum 50% marks and should have studied physics and mathematics
Age- Minimum 17 years and Maximum 21 years
24th June 2013, 06:02 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir....
I m Kamalpreet kour bhatia..
From Raipur.. (Chattisgarh)
Sir i m 12th passout student with 70% and i m in need of the govt. job...
can i get the govt. job....????
As per my Information you can apply for three exams through which you will able to get jobs in Government organizations.These are :
  1. SCRA Special Class Railway Apprentices).
  2. SSC LDC.
  3. RRB Ticket Collector.
Eligibility required for SCRA Exam :
  • Your minimum educational qualification should be 10+2 pass out from recognized board with science stream.
  • Your subject combination should be Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics at 10+2 level.
  • Your minimum age should be 17 years and it should not be above 21 years.
Eligibility required for RRB & SSC Exam :
  • Your minimum educational qualification should be Inter pass with any discipline from recognized board .
  • Your minimum age should be 18 years and your age should not be above 28 years.
  • Minimum marks required to apply for these exams is 50% overall.
Note :-
  • To apply for SSC LDC you should have typewriting skills and you should be able to type 50 words per 1 minute with accuracy.
  • To apply for Ticket Collector you should have the Knowledge of Computer Basics,Microsoft Office and Internets.
Exam Pattern for Written Exam for SSC & RRB Ticket Collector :
  1. Total number of questions will be 100.
  2. Total duration of written exam will be 2 hour and 15 minutes.
  3. Total marks will be 100.
  4. All questions will be objective type.
Exam Syllabus for Written Exam :
  • Logical Reasoning.
  • Numerical ability.
  • General Knowledge + Computer + Current Affairs.
  • English Grammar .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?