31st July 2015, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for scholarship to study medicine in abroad?

What is the procedure followed to apply for scholarship to study medicine in abroad? Can someone please let me know the information on this to me as soon as possible? It would be great if you can give me the complete details soon!

7th August 2017, 10:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for scholarship to study medicine in abroad?

To apply for scholarships for pursuing your higher studies in Medicine in Abroad, you should have passed the qualifying examination from a recognised university. To apply for admission to medicine course in Abroad universities, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your examinations score reports. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to medicine course in Abroad universities. You should have good aggregate in your qualifying examination and good examinations scores and you should apply for scholarship at least before 3-4 months of commencement of semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?