23rd April 2015, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow for get scholarship and study B.E Civil after diploma completion in abroad?

How to get admission in abroad for b.e. Civil after diploma civil in gtu ?? And how to get scholarship for abroad study?? Is it possible to get the scholarship or not? Can someone let me know the easy way to get the scholarship and also the admission to study abroad?

1st May 2015, 02:15 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for get scholarship and study B.E Civil after diploma completion in abroad?

It will not be possible for you to study the course of B.Tech Abroad after you have finished the course of Diploma here.
Lateral Entry Programs are not allowed Abroad.
The best solution for you will be to complete your B.Tech here in India through the Lateral Entry Program and once you have got your admission into B.Tech you should start preparing for the GRE and TOEFL Examination so that you can go Abroad after you have completed your B.Tech to study the Master Degree course from Abroad.
It is also possible to get Scholarship to study the Master Degree Course.
So make sure you start your preparation early so that you can score very good marks in both the GRE and TOEFL Examination.
This is will the most beneficial path for you to follow in the long run.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?