11th April 2015, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

What should I do afer my B.Sc (CBZ) to continue studying in abroad?

What should I do afer my B.Sc (CBZ) to continue studying in abroad? What are the preparation which would be required for it? Can someone please provide me the complete details for the same? Awaiting for a reply soon. Thank you.

12th April 2015, 02:36 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do afer my B.Sc (CBZ) to continue studying in abroad?

To continue your future studies in Aboard, first you have to complete some exams like GRE(for MS admission)/GMAT(for MBA admission) and IELTS/TOEFL exams. That's because most of the universities offers Maser's course admission by considering these exam scores. So, first try to check the admission requirements of the universities, in which you want to join and try to complete any of these required exams. After completing the required exams, start applying for admission in your selected list of universities by sending your application and required documents through online or via courier. Then the universities will review your academic profile and send you an admission letter, if your profile satisfies university admission requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?