5th August 2015, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th in abroad?

i don't know any thing about how to get admission in aeronautical engineering collage? please tell me more about it
what will be the fee structure in abroad?
what degrees should i need for getting admission in collage?
can i get admission direct after 12th?
is there any collage where without facing entrance exam i can get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Which masters course I can do abroad after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  4. What should I do to do MS in Aeronautical in abroad? What are the opportunities available for doing MS in abroad?
  5. What is the procedure followed for abroad admission after passing 12th?
  6. Procedure to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad for 10th student?
  7. Can I study abroad after completion of 12th? What is the procedure followed?
  8. How much marks in 12th is good enough for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Procedure to enter into Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th standard?
  10. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  11. Best institutes in Abroad for Aeronautical engineering after 12t
  12. What should I do to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th Class? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th?
  14. What is the starting salary I can get in abroad after completion of B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. What is the procedure followed to do aeronautical engineering in abroad with scholarship after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  17. Which is the best institute in abroad to do MS after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  18. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
6th August 2015, 09:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th in abroad?

To get admission in Aeronautical Engineering course after completion of your 12th standard, you must have to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. SAT score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to Under graduate courses in Abroad universities whereas TOEFL/IELTS examinations scores helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad Universities.
25th November 2017, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th in abroad?

What are the steps to join in aircraft engineering in India after completing 12th in gulf countries? Describe fee details for NRI student to join in aircraft maintenance engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?