6th August 2015, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for getting post graduation admission in abroad? How to get prepared for GRE exam?

Hello,

I want to get admission in post graduation course in out of India can u help me out how can I will get by GRE????? What is the preparation required for the same? Awaiting to get the answer from someone over here. Please reply soon!

7th August 2015, 08:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for getting post graduation admission in abroad? How to get prepared for GRE exam?

To get admission in Post Graduation courses in Abroad Universities, you must have to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examination and based on the selection of course and country you wish to pursue Post Graduation course, you need to appear in GRE/GMAT examinations. You can get admission in Post Graduation courses through GRE but, for some courses like MBA, you need to appear in different examinations like GMAT. To prepare for GRE examination, you can take coaching from any recognised coaching center or you can prepare for GRE examination through online learning sites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?