5th August 2015, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

What are the preparation I need to do for getting through the exams which are required for going abroad to study?

What are the preparation I need to do for getting through the exams which are required for going abroad to study? Can you please provide me the complete tips which I need to follow up for the same? It would be really helpful if you can give me the information on this.

7th August 2015, 09:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the preparation I need to do for getting through the exams which are required for going abroad to study?

First of all, you have not provided the information regarding your studies i.e., till which standard or level you have studied and what you are planning to study. If you have mentioned those details, you can get best answer from us. However, we are providing the required information and steps to be taken for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad.

If you have completed 12th standard and interested to do UG course in Abroad Universities, you need to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations or if you have completed UG course and interested to do Post Graduation course, you need to appear in GRE/GMAT examinations based on selection of course and country you wish to pursue your Post Graduation course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?