14th June 2015, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Courses available to study in Post Graduation in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL?

Dear Friends,
I don't know anything about GRE and TOEFL. But one thing I know that is, I want to study my Post Graduation in Abroad. So, I want to know what are the courses offered after clearing GRE and TOEFL?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  2. Courses available to study for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) 3rd year student in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL? List of universities for admission?
  3. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  4. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  5. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany? What will be the fee structure?
  6. Which management course should I take to study in abroad? Will GRE provide me the bulk of courses and scholarships? Percentage required in TYBMS to be applicable for TOEFL, GRE?
  7. Is it necessary to take GRE and TOEFL exam to study Ph.D in foreign countries?
  8. Chances of going abroad after clearing GRE -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Qualification required to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Abroad?
  10. How to apply for MS course in Germany?
  11. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  12. Entrance exams to study M.Sc in Biotechnology in Abroad?
  13. Detailed information, procedure and tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to study in Abroad for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Which exam I should write to do MS in abroad?
  15. Benefits to appear in TOEFL iBT for a candidate who want to study Post Graduation in Abroad?
  16. TOEFL, IELTS or GRE, which one is helpful for me to study MS in Abroad?
  17. Should I appear in TOEFL instead of GRE to study M.Tech in Abroad?
  18. Information about TOEFL and GRE exam?
15th June 2015, 02:13 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Courses available to study in Post Graduation in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL?

There is wide variety of courses that are offered.
People who want to study Technology, Arts, Science appear for these two Entrance Examination to do their Post Graduation Courses Abroad.
You will though be provided admission in Post Graduation on any related subject on which you have completed your Graduation.
So reply back with your Graduation Subject to get a more precise update on the courses which you are eligible to study.
15th June 2015, 03:33 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to study in Post Graduation in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL?

By completing GRE and TOEFL exams, you can apply for admission in almost 90% of the Post Graduation courses, because foreign universities accept GRE and TOEFL scores to offer admission in most of the Masters courses. And I suggest to check official websites of universities, before applying for admission, because by checking official websites of universities, you can know the information regarding entrance exams, which you have to complete.

Most of the universities accept following exam scores for entrance in following courses
1. MS(any discipline) - GRE and TOEFL/IELTS
2. MBA - GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?