18th May 2015, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for admission in Abroad with GRE scorecard if admission is over in universities?

Hello everyone,
I have appeared in GRE but the deadlines of
universities was before 1 week of my GRE.
In this case can I apply for admission in Abroad with GRE score?
Please help me to know about this.

21st May 2015, 06:11 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for admission in Abroad with GRE scorecard if admission is over in universities?

You cannot apply for admission in universities after the completion of deadline for admissions. So, I suggest to apply for admission, before the completion of application deadline, So, that you will have a choice to send your GRE exam scores, even if the application deadline is completed. So, there is no need to worry about this issue, first try to apply for admission in your selected list of universities and after the completion of your GRE exam, you can send your GRE scores to universities.
21st May 2015, 10:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for admission in Abroad with GRE scorecard if admission is over in universities?

No, you cannot apply for admission to Universities in Abroad if the application deadline is completed. To get admission in Abroad universities, you need to report your GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examination score before last date of submission of application form. If the last date for submission of application forms has completed then, you cannot apply for admission in Abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?