29th April 2015, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure after qualifying GRE to study MS in Abroad?

Hello Sir,
I am studying in B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)
and recently join coaching class for GRE
because I want to study in Abroad.
I would like to know that if I qualify in GRE
then what is the mode of selection for colleges
for doing MS course in Abroad?

1st May 2015, 07:16 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure after qualifying GRE to study MS in Abroad?

There is no selection procedure to get admission to study MS in Abroad. Candidates who had completed B.E/B.Tech or any Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examination. TOEFL/IELTS examination helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad universities. If the university is satisfied with your examination score report, then, they will send you an i20 (admission letter) and you can join in the university for pursuing your MS course in Abroad.
1st May 2015, 12:58 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

First you should complete your GRE exam. After completing your GRE exam, you should select some universities, which suits your academic profile. You can find the admission requirements of each and every university by visiting their official websites. So, that you can easily find the universities, in which you can get admission. After selecting the universities, you should apply for admission in those universities through online or by sending your application and required documents through courier. Then the universities will review your application and will send you an admission letter, if your profile meets university admission requirements.
14th May 2016, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I am studying in B.Tech(computer Engineering)
and recently join coaching class for GRE
because I want to study in Abroad.
I would like to know that how to decide which university will
suit best for my profile?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?