19th August 2015, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 91.8% in 12th Science?

Respected Sir,
I have got 91.8% marks in 12th Science. I want to study MBBS in Abroad. I want to know that is it my correct decision? I haven't prepared for any entrance exam so please suggest me should I go Abroad for MBBS or not?

6th September 2017, 01:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 91.8% in 12th Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have got 91.8% marks in 12th Science. I want to study MBBS in Abroad. I want to know that is it my correct decision? I haven't prepared for any entrance exam so please suggest me should I go Abroad for MBBS or not?

Yes, it is beneficial to study MBBS in abroad for a candidate who has secured 91.8% marks in 12th. It is better to study MBBS in India, if got admission in government medical colleges, but there are only a limited number of seats and the competition is high. Candidates should find the MCI recognized medical college for taking admission in abroad countries. The cost of studying MBBS in private medical colleges in India is very high. Therefore, it is better to study MBBS in abroad countries. Countries like USA, Germany, Canada are leading countries for medical studies. For the students with lower fees and other expenses, they can study in the Philippines, Ukraine, Russia, China etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?