11th August 2015, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study MBBS in Ukraine being an Intermediate Bi.P.C. candidate?

Hello,
I am S. Farooq who have completed Intermediate Bi.P.C. I am interested to join MBBS course in Ukraine. Please tell me how I can get admission?

6th September 2017, 12:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study MBBS in Ukraine being an Intermediate Bi.P.C. candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am S. Farooq who have completed Intermediate Bi.P.C. I am interested to join MBBS course in Ukraine. Please tell me how I can get admission?

The eligibility to study MBBS in Ukraine universities is a pass in 10+2 with physics, chemistry and biology subjects with basic knowledge of English. There is no entrance examination for the admission to study MBBS in Ukraine universities. Age of the student must be above 17 years. You can apply for admission in Ukraine universities through the educational consultancy firms or directly. You have to provide necessary documents like passport, academic documents like mark sheets, medical certificate, financial statements etc. Duration of the course is six years. Cost of living in Ukraine is very low compared to other countries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?