27th May 2015, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

In which country I should study MBBS in Abroad after completing 12th?

Sir,
After my 12th I want to study MBBS in Abroad.
Can you please tell me which country is most preferable?
Where should I went to study for MBBS in Abroad?
Kindly let me know immediately.

28th May 2015, 08:57 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: In which country I should study MBBS in Abroad after completing 12th?

Philippine is the most preferred country for medical studies and the cost is also affordable. Philippine is the 3rd largest English speaking nation in the world. Universities in Philippines offer medical education at low fees and Living Expenses also very Economical.

There is no Entrance Exam to obtain admission in Universities of Philippine. But some some of the Universities were considering pass criteria in NMAT Exam.

Universities in Philippines are equipped with well established infrastructure. So in my view Philippine is the best for Medical studies.
28th May 2015, 11:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which country I should study MBBS in Abroad after completing 12th?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for MBBS course. You can do from any country as per your convenience. However, you can consider the following countries with high priority as they are very good in medical field.

- UK
- USA
- Australia
- Germany
- Japan

Other countries are also good, but these are the best. However, make sure that you give more preference to the institutes rather than the country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?