15th May 2015, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MBBS in Abroad for a candidate who has secured above 80% in Intermediate?

Hello Sir/Madam,
Can I get MBBS admission in Abroad?
I have passed Intermediate with above 80% marks.
What is procedure of the admission?
Please reply to me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  2. List of colleges which offer Genetics course in Abroad for MBBS candidate? Procedure to apply?
  3. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  4. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Study abroad for a candidate who has secured 76% in H.S.?
  6. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  7. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  8. Detailed procedure to study MS in Germany, US or UK for a candidate who has secured 83.8% in B.E.(ECE)?
  9. Eligibility to study MBBS for a candidate who has secured 56% in B.Sc and 47% in 12th?
  10. List of reputed universities which offer MBBS in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Detailed procedure to study MBBS in Germany for a candidate of Nepal?
  12. Is it easy to get admission to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  13. How can I study MBBS in abroad if secured 95.6% in 12th and 91% in 10th?
  14. Entrance exam to study MD in Abroad for MBBS candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Procedure to study PhD in Veterinary Medicine in Abroad for MBBS candidate?
  16. How to study MBBS after doing intermediate? I am from Pakistan -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get scholarship to study MBBS in Abroad if secured 88% in 12th?
  18. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 90% in 12th? -- [New]
19th August 2016, 05:50 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MBBS in Abroad for a candidate who has secured above 80% in Intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam,
Can I get MBBS admission in Abroad?
I have passed Intermediate with above 80% marks.
What is procedure of the admission?
Please reply to me as soon as possible.

The aspirant can study the MBBS in China or Philippines with less cost. There are many universities with very good infrastructure available in China. The cost involved for the studies and staying will also be very less. So, the student can choose to study the course in China. So, the student can choose to study the course in China. First important thing to do is to clear the TOEFL or IELTS examinations. In China most of the universities do not conduct entrance examination for the admission. The 10+2 marks will be considered for the admission. There are many Indian students are studying in China. You can apply online for the admission. The students should have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with over 70% marks is eligible for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?