25th August 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Should I drop a year to study MBBS in Abroad being a 12th candidate?

Sir,
I am doing my 12th and I want to do MBBS in future. I just want to know that I should drop a year so that I can study MBBS in Abroad? Please do help me!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 91.8% in 12th Science?
  2. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  3. What is the procedure followed to study MBBS in abroad after 12th?
  4. Minimum percentage required in 12th Science to study MBBS in Abroad?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad?
  6. Requirements to study MBBS and MD in Abroad? Chances to work after completing these courses in Abroad?
  7. In which country I should study MBBS in Abroad after completing 12th?
  8. Is it necessary to join IB for State Board student to study B.Tech in Abroad? Should I drop a year for this?
  9. Entrance exams to study MBBS in Abroad for 12th PCB candidate?
  10. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS with scholarship in Abroad?
  12. List of colleges which offer Genetics course in Abroad for MBBS candidate? Procedure to apply?
  13. Where I can study MBBS in Abroad at low cost if discontinued in 2nd year?
  14. Possibility to study MBBS in Abroad for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Total cost of study MBBS in Abroad?
  15. Should I study MBBS in Abroad if got seat in BDS in India?
  16. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad?
  17. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  18. Can I get scholarship to study MBBS in Abroad if secured 88% in 12th?
6th September 2017, 01:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I drop a year to study MBBS in Abroad being a 12th candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am doing my 12th and I want to do MBBS in future. I just want to know that I should drop a year so that I can study MBBS in Abroad? Please do help me!

It is not necessary to drop a year to study MBBS in abroad countries after completion of 12th. Candidates after completion of 10+2 with physics, chemistry and biology subjects can study MBBS in abroad countries. Many Asian and some European countries does not conduct entrance examination for the MBBS admission. You are admitted to the MBBS program based on the marks scored in 12th Class. Therefore, it is not necessary to drop one year after 12th to pursue MBBS. You can pursue MBBS in various countries like Philippines, Ukraine, Russia, China, Georgia etc. after completion of 12th science stream. For the admission to MBBS in abroad universities, you can apply directly or through consultancy services.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?