25th August 2015, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study 2 years MBA for a candidate whose father is a serviceman in SAIL?

Sir,
Can I get an Education Loan for my son as he want to study 2 years MBA course which costing Rs.6.5 Lacs. I am a serviceman in SAIL. Please tell me about this as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 17 Lacs to study PGDM in IIM for a candidate whose father is a Government serviceman?
  2. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is a retired Government Serviceman and a Pensioner?
  3. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study Master of Hotel Management course in Singapore if my father is a Government serviceman?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech for a candidate whose father' Income is Rs. 3 to 3.5 Lacs per annum?
  5. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA in Symbiosis college if my father is working in a PSU?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  7. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  8. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  9. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  10. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government serviceman?
  11. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  12. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  13. Is it possible to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA if my father is working in a Private Firm?
  14. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?
  15. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is retired pensioner and working in a Private Firm? -- [New]
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs to study B.Tech in UK if my father doesn't have IT File?
  17. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  18. Education Loan scheme for a candidate whose father's Income is Rs. 3.46 Lacs per annum? -- [Most Discussed]
29th October 2017, 12:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study 2 years MBA for a candidate whose father is a serviceman in SAIL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Can I get an Education Loan for my son as he want to study 2 years MBA course which costing Rs.6.5 Lacs. I am a serviceman in SAIL. Please tell me about this as soon as possible.

Students who got admission to the MBA through entrance examination or merit based admission are eligible to apply for an education loan from banks. The applicant should be an Indian citizen and should apply online or offline for an education loan from banks. Most of the banks offer education loan of up to Rs 10 lakhs for studies in India. Generally, education loans below Rs 4 Lakhs do not require any collateral security. Candidates have to apply for an education loan with necessary documents like proof of admission, fee schedule, address & ID proofs, income proof of parents, last three months salary slips, last six months bank statement etc. For an education loan of over Rs 4 Lakhs, applicant have to provide necessary collateral security.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?