12th August 2015, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech for a candidate whose father' Income is Rs. 3 to 3.5 Lacs per annum?

Hello Sir,
I have got 84% in 12th Board exams. My father's income ranges between Rs. 3 to 3.5 Lacs per annum. I want to study B.Tech through Bank Education Loan. I am eligible for this or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  2. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?
  3. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 2.10 Lacs to study BBA course?
  4. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  5. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  6. Can I get education loan of 7 lakhs from SBI bank after retirement of my father?
  7. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs to study B.Tech in UK if my father doesn't have IT File?
  9. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  10. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  11. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 32 Lacs after secured admission in B.Tech of National University of Singapore if my father is passed away?
  12. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Details of education loan for MCA?
  14. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?
  15. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  18. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in India if my father is working in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
17th August 2015, 07:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech for a candidate whose father' Income is Rs. 3 to 3.5 Lacs per annum?

Yes, you can get Education loan from Bank to pursue your B.Tech course after completion of your 12th standard with an aggregate of 84% marks from a recognised board, even if your father annual income is 3 to 3.5 lakhs per annum. You can get education loan upto Rs.4 lakhs without any collateral security. To get education loan amount of more than Rs.4 lakhs, you must have to submit any collateral security to bank. Since, you have secured 84% marks in your 12th standard, you can easily get education loan for pursuing your B.Tech curse.
18th August 2015, 05:56 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech for a candidate whose father' Income is Rs. 3 to 3.5 Lacs per annum?

Hello friend..

First of all I congratulate you for getting very nice % in board exam.. And you want to do B Tech...

Yes you will definitely get the education loan for doing B Tech..

Following are the documents required while applying for education loan:
--Admission call letter
--Recent colour photograph
--10 and 12th marksheet photocopy
--id proof photocopy..

**After getting all these documents visit to the nearest bank branch office and fill the form of educational loan and then submit it with all above relevant documents..

**The bank official will validate your details.. your loan will be sanctioned within 15 days..

All the best........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?