23rd April 2015, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs to study B.Tech in UK if my father doesn't have IT File?

sir
i need Rs. 14 Lacs of Education Loan for doing
B.Tech in UK. But my father has no IT File.
So, is this possible for me to apply for Education Loan?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in India if my father is working in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  3. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  5. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  6. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is a retired Government Serviceman and a Pensioner?
  7. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech without IT File?
  9. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  10. Is it possible to show Brother-in-Law's IT file as a guarantor instead of father to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  11. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  12. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  13. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired Government School Teacher and having own house of Rs. 50 Lacs?
  14. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  16. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  17. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government serviceman?
  18. Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA in ISB, Hyderabad?
4th May 2015, 01:24 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs to study B.Tech in UK if my father doesn't have IT File?

It is not possible to take education loan if your father do not have IT file. Income tax is mandatory for everyone to file and give if eligible. Having no IT file is a punishable offence. Since your father has to be a co-borrower of your education loan and any of the property like house, land, vehicle, etc. has to be mortgaged to take education loan of 14 lakhs, the bank will definitely ask for the IT certificate or file number to get proof of the stability of income source of the family. If you are unable to produce it, your loan request might be rejected.
26th March 2020, 12:33 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs to study B.Tech in UK if my father doesn't have IT File?

First of all you need to have an IT file not having an IT file is a punishable offence
In order to get a lone of such a big amount you will have to mortgage something to get the approval
Second you will have to submit many documents along with your IT file
If you fail to submit your IT file your application will get rejected
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?