22nd May 2015, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?

Sir,
I am Satish from Chennai. I am an Orphan. I have done my Graduation with scholarship and doing part time job. Now I want to study MBA. So, tell me how will I get Education Loan for my MBA in India which fees cost around Rs. 6.5 Lacs. I have no guarantor. So, how I will get Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA without any Guarantor being an Orphan? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  3. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000? -- [New]
  4. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses? -- [New]
  5. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  7. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 4.75 Lacs to study MBA without any Immovable property?
  8. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  9. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  10. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  11. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs? -- [New]
  12. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply?
  15. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  16. Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA in ISB, Hyderabad?
  17. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?
  18. Detailed information and interest rates charged against Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs for study MBA?
26th May 2015, 02:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?

It will be difficult for you to get education loan since there are no co-borrowers. However, you can take help of your relatives or guardians by asking them to be co-borrower and take the education loan. If still there is no one, then you need to approach the bank on your own for the education loan. The bank will assess your income and your property and then it will decide about sanctioning of loan to you. So approach any bank close to your residence where you have an account. Have a discussion with the branch manager concerning the loan and your problem. Make sure you take the proofs of your property and income tax certificate along with you. Also take the prospectus and admission letter of the concerned institute where you are seeking admission for MBA course. Since the loan is not higher than 7.5 lakhs, so it is expected that the bank will sanction your loan request. Act as per the instructions of the bank to get your loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?